Photography came to me almost as an accident, and I don’t profess to be anything more than an amateur enthusiast. My workhorse up until 2013 was a gritty and excellent Nikon D40. That has since given way to a chunky, powerful Nikon D600. For quick, fuss-free shots, I use a not-so-compact Leica D-Lux 6.
My photo gear:
- Nikon D600 with Nikkor 24-85/3.5 G ED
- Nikkor 28/1.8 G (not seen here)
- Nikkor 70-300/4.5 IF-ED
- Leica D-Lux 6
- Nikon ML-L3 shutter remote
- Bose AE2 headphones (brilliant lightweight headphones for video recording)
- Ray-Ban Gunmetal aviators
- Billingham Hadley Large bag
I promise that my next acquisition will be the highly acclaimed, ultra-wide, ultra expensive Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 21/2.8. In the meantime, I’ll just have to be content with a Carl Zeiss UV filter on my 28s.