- Ugo Panizza – Professor of International Economics at the Graduate Institute in Geneva and former Chief of UNCTAD’s Debt and Analysis Unit.
- VoxEU – International economics blog maintained by Professor Richard Baldwin of the Graduate Institute in Geneva.
- Project Syndicate – A commentaries bank featuring just about anyone who’s anyone in political economic academe.
- Triple Crisis – Another very good commentaries bank.
- Dani Rodrik – Professor of International Political Economy at Harvard University.
- Joseph Stiglitz – Professor of Economics at Columbia University.
- Jagdish Bhagwati – Professor of Economics and Law at Columbia University.
- Daniel Drezner – Professor of International Relations at Tufts University.
- YaleGlobal – The Yale Center for the Study of Globalization.
- Policy Innovations – Carnegie Council for Ethics in International Affairs.
- Lesley on Africa – coverage on Africa by a DC-based analyst
- Russia Beyond The Headlines – English-language news- and e-paper produced by Russian daily Rossiskaya Gazeta.